Friday, June 28, 2013

The Traveling Stash Revisited

The Traveling Stash has made another stop at my house. 
It was sent to me by Ella of Throw a Wench in the Works.
 
 
From the stash I have taken a few fat quarters, a yard of batik, a yard of
patriotic fabric, and an Aunt Martha's lone star kit.
 
 
 
Here's what's left after my pilfering...lots of interesting miscellany.

 
 
And into it I'm adding a charm pack, some fabric and patterns, two packages of
quilt binding and Sue Daley's DVD "Learn English Paper Piecing." 
I'll also add more fabric to the stash till the box is full.
 
 
Sue's DVD is AWESOME and that alone is worth putting your name in the hat to get the stash next.  My hope is that as each person wins, they'll watch and enjoy the DVD and then put it back in the box for the next person to watch and pass along.  If that doesn't happen, it's okay because I'll never know.
 
 
So do you want a shot at receiving the Traveling Stash? 
Here are the rules (copied and pasted from Ella)...
 
The RULES
  •  Be an active blogger--post about receiving the box and the giveaway in a timely manner.
  • Update the travel log in the box to let others know where the box has been.
  • There is a list of rules and guidelines in the box.  (To keep items in the box quality!)
  • You may take any items from the box, just be sure that you are replacing them with quality and comparable items.
  • Ship the box to the next person timely--and communicate tracking info with recipient.
  • Shipping is within the US only.  (It's a med. flat rate priority box.)
 
 
So if you meet the criteria for this giveaway and want a chance to participate,
simply leave me a comment on this post by Monday, July 1.  I'll select a winner
and post their name Monday morning-ish.
 
That's all for now.  Good luck to everyone!

9 comments:

Sewing Mom said...

I'd like to join in...maybe there's something I could use...or share. =) Thanks!

Brandie said...

I did one of these boxes years ago. I wonder where it went and if it's still going.
I'd love to participate with this traveling box.

Wendy said...

I would love a chance at having this box stop by my place...

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Sounds like fun~ count me in too. :-)
Have a happy weekend!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie said...

Count me in on this one -- the other traveling boxes current locations are posted on my blog if anyone is interested in checking out the other opportunities that are available.

Marj said...

I have heard about these traveling stash boxes, but have yet to see one. I would love to play along and add some great stash to the box. Thanks for the chance.

Sue said...

Looks like a lot of fun things in this box. Count me in!

Terry in California said...

Iam a beginner blogger, but I DO HAVE one. If chosen, I will do my best to add fun stuff.