Friday, September 17, 2010

Tonight's the night...

...for this month's Friday Night Sew-In

Unfortunately I completely forgot about it last month but I am ready to go for tonight.  I have eight more Crockett blocks to go of which I'll work on a few more and then I'm going to do some more with that Paganini pattern.  Here's what I completed last night...all the half square triangle blocks for one of the Paganinis.



And what do the charm packs have to do with Paganini you ask.  Well....when I was at the quilt show today I found these little gems and thought they'd look great in the Paganini pattern too...and there's still two versions that I haven't planned to make.  Yeah...I'm either crazy or a major glutton for punishment!  But this pattern is soooo easy and soooo cute, why not make them all?  I figure if I do that I have ready made Christmas gifts...if I can part myself from them.

Anyway...if you're not doing anything special tonight, why don't you click the link above and join the rest of us quilters sitting home on a Friday night.

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Well, aren't you just the sweetest - one for ME?

LOL - seriously LOL

Debi said...

Monica, I added you blog to the Fall into Fall Quilt Bloggers giveaway. I did not realize you were in Texas...I want to go to this quilt show on Sunday.